Sunday 1 April 2012

Technical Execution - The Tree House

The Tree House
1. I created a new canvas (16x20 inches, 300dpi), transferred my sketch, using a move tool into the canvas. I did some clean up on my sketch also.

2.  I clicked on the Gradient Tool or Color Bucket Tool to pick the color i wanted to use. Under Gradient Tool, I also created shapes with different color tones using the Angle Gradient

3. Texture for the tree trunks was chosen.

4. I overlaid the texture onto the tree trunks

5. Then, again I used Polygonal Lasso Tool and Bucket Tool to put some color on the buildings.

4. In order to make my leaves in different shapes and colors, i used Rectangular Tool to create them. 

5. Then, I chose some leaves texture and overlaid it so that i will make the leaves look more realistic. 

6.  Texture was added.

7. I tried to blend in some leaves colors with Brush Tool so that it looked more like a tree with a lot of leaves on it. 

8. Then using the Brush Tool again, i painted the sky and the grass. Using the Grass Brush (112) and Dune Brush (134), i added some details to the grass

9. I also overlaid in the texture of the grass at the bottom part so that the grass look more real.

10. My finalized design of The Tree House

No comments:

Post a Comment