Sunday 1 April 2012

Technical Execution - The Green World

The Green World

1. I created a new canvas (16x20 inches, 300dpi), transferred my sketch , The Green World using a move tool into the canvas.

2. Using the Eraser Tool to remove some unnecessary lines or dirt in my sketch

3. I used Polygonal Lasso Tool to draw out the shape I wanted.

4. Then, I clicked on the Gradient Tool or Color Bucket Tool to pick the color i wanted to use. Under Gradient Tool, I also created shapes with different color tones using the Angle Gradient

5. Then I created one layer after my original painting for my background coloring to prevent my background color from overlapping the earth. I used Brush Tool to color my background black.

6. I add in a layer of galaxy picture and overlay my background. I overlaid the picture without desaturation onto it. I also filtered my layer with dust & scratches so that its not flat and bored.


7. Then I added in some smooth rock texture into my artworks and overlaid it.

8. Finalized design of The Green World


No comments:

Post a Comment