Sunday 8 January 2012

The Blogger

The Personal Details
Hi, everyone :)) 
The blogger is  Lim Sze Yee. You guys can call me Serena also. 
I am 20 this year and currently pursuing my studies in HELP.
 I am in my first year, Sem 3 in Psychology. 
I am a 'Kampung' baby from Perlis.


The Interest
I am a Psychology student but I have passion for arts and designs.
My mum sent me to Arts Class since I was in Kindergarten.
 When I grew older, I was totally inspired by those designer's arts and begin to fall in love with it especially interior design. 
Few years ago, I had the opportunity to play with digital camera, and I started to love it. 
I am getting more and more into photography when my mum and dad blessed me with a DSLR.


#Here are some of the pictures captured by me :D





The Dream
Since I was young, I have a desire to study something about arts or designs. 
Actually my mum does not support me on this because she thinks that the future for having a design or art certificate is not secure.
I followed what my mum's advice and study Psychology. 
But in future, I got a dream to study design after I complete my Psychology. 
I know that I have the passion into it. 
Besides, I wish that I can travel along with my DSLR and capture nice and photos that inspired.
 I love travelling and exploring the world. And I will gain ideas and inspirations from different peoples, cultures, religions and so on.
I hope to start my backpack travelling very soon.


The Aspiration
My aspiration towards my life is to complete my degree and have a secure job for future. 
When I earn enough, I will start my journey of travelling from different places to different places and snap a lots of pictures. 
I plan to take up design course in future when times allow me to.
Lastly, I hope to become a well-known designer with my own brands in future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment